- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Accommodation twin share room
- Breakfast & Dinner Included
- Cycle Friendly Accommodation
- Daily Guided & Supported Rides
- Mechanical Support
- Professionally guided tour
- Santini Tour Kit
- Scicon Kit Bag
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Visa arrangements
The final few days of the Tokyo Olympic Games includes some of the most anticipated track cycling battles on the Izu Olympic Games Velodrome. If you are lucky enough to have tickets to the evening sessions on the final 2 days then we have an amazing tour for you to ride during the day. We will provide transport to the velodrome each night and then pick you up again, so you can really kick back, relax and enjoy watching the fastest men & women on 2 wheels battle for glory.
But you don’t need tickets to the Olympics to enjoy this tour! The tour is based on the stunning coastline of the Izu Peninsula, Shizuoka. It takes you on a magical journey, over high mountain passes, roads and towns lost to time and up one of the most iconic mountains in the world, Mt Fuji..
Average distance is about 100km per day with approximately 1,200m of climbing. Our Intermediate/Advanced tours aim to strike a balance between time on and off the bike, but it is still designed to challenge and a reasonable level of bike handling ability is required. Contact us for more information on joining this tour.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
More about Izu Peninsula Discover Izu Peninsula
More about Mt.Fuji Discover Mt.Fuji
More about this tour
Come ride with us on this Intermediate/Advanced Japan Cycling Tour. We will delve deep into the vibrant Japan culture and tackle some of the best, yet mostly undiscovered cycling in the world. All while the biggest sporting event in the world, the Olympic Games, comes to a close.
This Japan Cycling Tour comes loaded with breathtaking scenery, challenging riding and plenty of off-bike experiences to enjoy as well, the stage is set for a uniquely rewarding cycling holiday – one you and your legs will remember for a long time to come.
Intermediate/Advanced tours strike the perfect balance for those that enjoy a decent ride each day, yet want have some time to absorb the wonderful culture and scenery. You do the riding, we take care of the rest and this Japan Cycling Tour includes your meals and accommodation, the best support crew and guides and they are all of the highest quality.
Contact us today for tour options and single supplements.
- Average daily distance of approximately 100km
- Average daily climbing of 1200m
- Bike Rental Options
- Incredible support from highly experienced guides and crew.
- The best courses, hand-picked accommodations designed for you.
- Taste and experience the wonderful Japanese culture.